produced as part of
Neuweilerstr 99 Basel
JUN 7 - 19 2016
A temporary gallery in a hole in the ground, constructed with material removed from the Haus 99 roof structure.
Presenting exhibitions by:
- Othmar Farré (w/ screening from Marina Pinsky) JUN 7
- Pedro Wirz JUN 10
- Thomas Baldischwyler JUN 13
- Nathan Gray (with live performative lecture) JUN 14
- Clare Wohlnick JUN 16
- Maude Leonard-Contant JUN 17
- Thomas Jeppe (with remnants of prior exhibitions) JUN 18
With thanks to Demian Wohler, Benedikt Wyss, Nic Gysin, Pedro Wirz, Maude Leonard-Contant for providing some of the images below.
Further reference: see also the concurrent counterpart exhibition Gypset Purgatory at Trikot, Basel.